Pull-up Queen by Neghar Fonooni is claimed an effective pull-up course, so this review will provide the key information about it to help you learn if it’s right for you.
A pull-up is one of the basic bodyweight exercises that allow you to build strength and muscle in your upper body. This means the pull-up is a key bodyweight exercise for strengthening your chest, arms, back as well as increasing endurance and flexibility.
But the problem is pulling your own body’s weight upon a bar is a difficult task. Therefore, not many people can properly perform this exercise in order to gain the tremendous benefits. So it is a good thing that we have this new program by Neghar Fonooni so that persons can learn how to complete a proper pull-up and do a lot more than one.
What Pull-up Queen Is Basically About
Pull-up Queen is a new bodyweight training program created by Neghar Fonooni that is geared towards women who want to improve their pull-up skills and increase upper body strength.
The program aims to help women of all fitness levels learn the techniques to develop a solid foundation of upper body strength and increase your pull-up reps. Pull-up Queen comes with three levels, the first of which is designed for new lifters or those to whom pull-ups are relatively new.
The program reveals exclusive information and step by step guidance thought through digital media to empower you to increase your confidence for the bar and become good at pull-ups and chin-ups.
The author, Neghar Fonooni, designed the system from her own practical experience as a person who dealt with the issue of lacking confidence and skills toward pull-ups. And after working very long and hard, she uncovered the answer that works well for women to become great at performing this exercise.
Pull-up Queen Review
If you are interested in bodyweight training and you need to develop your skills in pull-up, then this course is a good resource you should check out.
As you probably already know if you are doing bodyweight training and not doing pull-ups or your technique at the exercise is not good enough, you are missing out on a lot of strength, muscle and fitness benefits.
I give Neghar Fonooni’s Pull-up Queen program 4 1/2 stars. And the main reason I did not give it a full 5 is that she is marketing the program to women only. However, I believe this program can work well for men as well who want to improve their pull-ups.
What You Get Inside The Pull-up Queen Program
Pull-up Queen is a program you get access to online when you buy. No physical items are included. When you sign up for Pull-up Queen, you’ll be automatically redirected to create your login credentials. You’ll then access the videos and downloads in a private, members only area.
Inside you’ll get all of the information, tutorials, and guides that come with the program. It is structured into three Pull-up Programs for various skill and strength levels.
Here is what you’ll get when you purchase Pull-up Queen.
- A 12-week beginner training program to build upper body strength
- A 9-week intermediate pull-up specific training program
- A 6-week advanced training program for pull-up domination
- Video library full of tutorials and tips
- Gear guide for all your pull-up needs
- Guidance on mobility + recovery
- Membership portal to conveniently host all of your materials
Additional Information About The Program
- You have lifetime access for one price. Once you buy the program, it’s yours forever.
- You do not need a gym to do Pull-up Queen but you need the right equipment. At a minimum, you’ll need a pull-up bar, assistance bands, a box, a barbell with plates and/or a pair of dumbbells.
- You can use it no matter the level you are at with regards to performing pull-ups. There are multiple training programs included, you can choose the option that’s right for your current strength and skill levels.
- It is designed to be combined with other fitness programs of your choice. Pull-up Queen is designed as an “add-on,” which means that you can do it in conjunction with your current training program
- You may also use the program on its own, provided you supplement with some lower body training.
Pull-up Queen provides you a detailed plan to get your first pull-up or increase the volume of your current pull-up. It leverages the special type of training approach from Neghar Fonooni that is designed to give you results. The program is a good choice if you are interested in a guide for transforming your pull-up skills.