This Menopause Myth Review will look at what the new women’s body transformation program by Sue Heintze is all about and how it works. The truth is a woman’s body changes during the years of perimenopause and menopause. But the physical decline that women experience during the menopause years can be reversed. And this is what the Menopause Myth system aims to help women achieve.
What Is The Menopause Myth?
It is a diet and exercise program designed by women’s fitness coach Sue Heintze to help women transform their bodies quickly and easily during and after menopause. The Menopause Myth system works with a variety of lifestyle, nutrition, exercise and mindset methods to help women going through and past menopause reclaim a fit and attractive body.
Women who use the program would be able to experience a number of positive benefits such as eliminate the real cause of physical decline during the menopause years, rejuvenate their body, feel younger, lose weight easier and reclaim their feminine curves.
The Menopause Myth was used by a number of Sue Heintze’s clients that she had offered the system to only through her private coaching calls. But now the system is offered digitally on the official website to allow any woman anywhere in the world to get a copy for their private use.
About Sue Heintze
Sue is a Fitness Professional who as been working with women in personal coaching and online for many years. She runs her own fitness company and is the author of a number of women’s fitness programs. Sue is or has been a contributing writer to Australian Oxygen Magazine, Australian Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine and Shape Magazine.
Despite being a health and fitness fanatic all her teenage and adult life, like many women, Sue Heintze in the past has struggled to achieve the results she wanted before she got her ideal body shape.
What’s Inside The Menopause Myth System?
As mentioned earlier the Menopause Myth and the bonuses come as digital books and videos that you get instant online access to when you order. It is a full body transformation program that works with various methods to help women overcome the adverse effects that menopause has on their body shape and get the attractive body they want.
Here are some of the methods used in the program:
The Sleeping Beauty Checklist – Works to rejuvenates your body while you sleep so you can reverse your Menopause Pooch and reclaim your feminine curves.
- The Excuse Reversal Method – Eliminates the underlying cause of physical decline during the menopause years.
- The Zen Zone strategy – This is guaranteed to make you feel 20 years younger in just minutes a day.
- The Bright Spot Method – Helps you silence your inner Heckler (The Heckler Script) which is hardwired into every woman’s brain and can sabotage your every effort.
- The Menopause Pooch Reverser – Shows gentle exercises any woman can perform to quickly enjoy the physical change.
- The Metabolism Make Over – A strategy that applies subtle nutritional shifts which use your body’s changing metabolism to your advantage to make losing weight easy again.
- The Mirror On The Wall Mindset – Helps you see the right things in the mirror so you set yourself up for success every single day.
- The Man Magnet Effect — The side benefit of letting your inner Goddess shine through to make the man in your life fall for you gain.
- Plus you’ll discover 6 Critical Rules To Reduce Hot Flashes
Why A Woman’s Body Changes When She Approaches Menopause?
As you get older, you might notice that maintaining your usual weight becomes more difficult. Many women gain weight around the menopause transition. Menopause weight gain isn’t inevitable, however. You can reverse course by paying attention to the right nutrition, exercise and lifestyle habits as Sue Heintze’s Menopause Myth System was created to do.
What Causes Menopause Weight Gain?
The hormonal changes of menopause might make you more likely to gain weight around your abdomen than around your hips and thighs. But hormonal changes alone don’t necessarily cause menopause weight gain. Instead, the weight gain is usually related to aging, as well as lifestyle and genetic factors.
For example, muscle mass typically diminishes with age, while fat increases. Loss of muscle mass decreases the rate at which your body uses calories, which can make it more challenging to maintain a healthy weight.
Genetic factors also might play a role in menopause weight gain. If your parents or other close relatives carry extra weight around the abdomen, you’re likely to do the same.
Other factors, such as a lack of exercise, unhealthy eating and a lack of sleep, might contribute to menopause weight gain.
- The Menopause Myth is specifically designed for women who have reached menopause which is a time when looking and feeling your best has gotten a lot more difficult.
- The system was designed to be easy to follow and promises that users can start noticing improvements within days.
- It is a fully natural lifestyle-based system that does not use any unhealthy and unbalanced weight loss methods.
- The creator Sue Heintze is a credible fitness expert who has a respectable track record in working with women.
- The price is very good. You can get it at a discount price of just $19 and that includes all the bonuses.
- Although the program was offered to women via Sue Heintze’s private coaching calls, this digital version is new. Therefore there are not a lot of customer reviews online for the Menopause Myth system as yet.
The bottom line is Sue Heintze’s Menopause Myth is a well-designed body transformation program for women that is worth getting if you are a woman who needs the solution it offers. It is not just another generic weight loss guide that would not be optimal for women who are struggling with menopause weight gain.
The Menopause Myth program gives women in their menopause years specific nutrition, exercise and lifestyle methods to change their body and enjoy the physical appearance and vibrant health they should have.